Transformational Breath is a type of conscious connected breathing. It's a breathing awareness practice, and it's also a breath control practice. Essentially we breathe in what I'd describe as a conscious, rhythmic way where we don't pause between the inhale and the exhale. So we breathe in one continuous loop. And this type of breathing can help us tap into altered states. So we can use different types of breath to induce a trance-like state.
— Philippa Wilkin, HEx Podcast #21
Philippa Wilkin is a radiant, beaming healer and facilitator who uses the transformational power of the breath to help people let go of blocked emotions and live a flourishing and free existence.
I first met Philippa at the first HighExistence Apotheosis retreat—she agreed to facilitate in a last minute change to the itinerary.
When I attended her breathwork workshop I was expecting good things, but what actually happened I could never have expected.
It was totally mind blowing and changed my opinion on the breath forever.
The breath is a profound healing tool, and if you're not using it you are missing a very important area for transformation.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE TOPICS WE DISCUSSED...
- What is transformational breath and how it links up with other self-improvement tools.
- Philippa's involvement in Apotheosis retreats.
- Jon's own experiences doing breathwork sessions with Philippa.
- The amazing benefits practicing transformational breath.
- Philippa's unlikely journey as a facilitator.
- The approach Philippa takes with self-improvement and spirituality that differs from the mainstream.
- How we can be better at practicing self-care.
- Philippa's view on having prophetic visions and how they fit in with her understanding of the world.
- Tons more!
WHERE TO FIND PHILIPPA WILKIN